Assalamualaikum,
Sooooo. It has been a long, long time since my last post. I've been super busy with my master study since a lot of things need to be done last semester, and I did not have any break before starting my new semester, which started on 12 January recently. Finished my final exam on 8 January, and proceed to my internship place on 12 January. I just started my 7th week Internship, with 220 hours of log hour of counseling session to complete. Pffft. Whoever thinks that amount is possible without a bit of cheating, definitely has some wiring problem inside his/her mind. Lulz.
Anyway, on the 4th week of my internship, I safely delivered my third baby at HSNZ, Alhamdulillah. I got a 2 week maternity leave (according to whatsoever ridiculous peraturan akademik), so here I am, doing my work at IPG as a trainee counselor, and this week, all students are on semester break, so, here I am, again, writing blog to kill the time (even though I actually have things to be done haha).
Anyway, speaking of my third baby, Alhamdulillah, ALLAH ease my pregnancy and delivery journey. I was actually assigned to induce on 2nd February since this pregnancy I got GDM, so my husband bought plane ticket to go back home on that date. But Alhamdulillah, I don't need to induce because on 2nd Feb early morning, I started to feel contraction and there's a show, so I just waited until my husband arrived on that night, before proceed to go to the hospital. Arrived at the hospital around 10pm ++, checked the opening and it was just 2cm, so they sent me to the ward first. On 3am, the contraction feels stronger, so I asked the nurse but it is just 4cm, so sambung tidoq balik. on 5am, again, I asked the nurse to check, but still, 4 cm, so I decided to mengaji and tunggu subuh, breakfast and sambung tidoq balik. At 8AM, husband text me saying he wants to go home and take shower (since he slept inside the car for the whole night, and has not taken his shower yet since first he took off from Sandakan at 9 am. lulz). So, I said, just go and I on the other hand, continue sleeping. At 8.15AM suddenly I dream and feel like want to push already and quickly asked the nurse to check my opening. It was 5cm at that time, but nurse said the surface was very soft already so they sent me up to the labour room.
Inside the labour room, a midwife greeted me and started to strap on CTG, when suddenly two super strong contractions took in. The first contraction, I managed to handle it, but the second one, I feel like peeing and pooping so the midwife asked me to push already. So, I pushed and alhamdulillah baby came out easily with the amniotic fluid. The midwife then slowly handle the placenta, and checked if I got any vaginal tear. Alhamdulillah she said I didn't get any tear because the baby came out smooth and fast with the amniotic fluid. However, she still did me a stitch because she said, there's one area that she afraid it will tear up when I walk.
Overall, the delivery was smooth, and alhamdulillah for the first time in my 4 pregnancy, this time I feel like very... I don't know, convenient? Maybe Allah knows I need to get back to work real quick, so Allah made it easy. Alhamdulillah.
So, my new baby name is Muhammad Miyaz bin Mohd Faizul, weight at 3.4kgs, born on 3rd February 2020 at 9.10 AM. He spent his first 5 days in SCN because of jaundice, and G6PD intermediate which was then resulted normal on the second time screening.
Anyway, I just need a prayer from everyone who reads here to wish me a very smooth journey on my master programme, my thesis, my internship and most importantly my baby, my family and me myself. InsyaAllah.
-adios-
No comments:
Post a Comment
thank you very muchooo!