Assalamualaikum,
I've been experiencing a major breakdown yesterday. It began last week where I couldn't help to bother about something and it keeps on going until yesterday, I just lost control of myself.
Crying is good and relieving somehow, and thank God Alhamdulillah I am feeling better now. I am not sure whether it is a normal pregnancy hormones effect or if I have a valid reason for my behaviour. Whatever it is, I am feeling better now.
I don't really know if my family read my blog. Which I wish they don't, but I kinda have a feeling that some of them might stalk me here. (P/s: not you UAT haha. I know you read my blog eventually). Anyway, I am tired when some of my family keep telling me what should I do, how I should feel, and some of them which keep comparing me, my kids, what I bought etc. To be honest, I am tired. Sometimes I wonder, I don't even bother them, or ask money from them, or even ask any help from them and most importantly, I don't even care about what you do for your family. But some of them fail to realize that fact and keep bothering me like what work I should do, how should I feel for my parents, or what do you do for your family, or oh your kids are shorter than mine, or look, my kids know better speak english better and yada yada yada. Seriously guys, bullshit.
Whatever you do for your family, then just do it. You don't have to personally message me or up the whatsapp/ig status just to "tell" me what to do, how should I feel and so on. Enough is enough. I feel bad about so many things already in my life and I don't need you to "enlighten" me up. Just because you can only see me going through this like nothing happen, doesn't mean you have the right to tell me what to feel. I chose not to tell and show to people how I feel, and you are not beside me all the time to see how many time I breakdown just to fucking go through everything. So yes, I don't need any of your unwanted, helpless opinion and advice.
Just live your life and I live mine, okay?
-adios-
No comments:
Post a Comment
thank you very muchooo!