MY STRENGTH

“Allah does not burden anyone, except with something within its capacity; beneficial for it is the virtue it earned, and harmful for it is the evil it earned.(Al-Baqarah, 2:286)”


"Verily, in the remembrance of Allah do hearts find rest."(Qur'an|13:28)


"And the disbelievers planned, but Allah planned. And Allah is the best of planners."(Surah Al-Imran, 3:54)

Monday, 21 January 2019

Rindu Yang Tak Terluah

Assalamualaikum,

Peh, tajuk novel-novel sangat. Lulz.

Anyway, that is how I truly feel right now. There are times like this that somehow suddenly I feel like missing my husband like crazy and I just wanna hug him right now.

Nothing triggered pun. No issue. 
Its just a real "miss" like arghhhhhhh. Damn it.

Gonna get used to the "Military Wife" title. Some will actually say poyo. While some will say exagerrate. For me, no matter what your husband work as, if you guys are having a long distance relationship, then its something that you will normally feel. 
Hurm. Apa aku merepek ni.

Anyway, salute to all "ibu tinggal" and also "ibu tunggal" and not to be forgotten, a wife without child who's having LDR too.
May Allah ease our journey and strengthen our heart too.

For me, I just wanna my husband to always be safe whenever he is, especially when he's in the seas, the oceans. I just wanna him to come back safe, alive.
That's all. 
May Allah protect him and his crews always.


Sail safe, husband! I love you, we love you.

-adios-

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you very muchooo!