MY STRENGTH

“Allah does not burden anyone, except with something within its capacity; beneficial for it is the virtue it earned, and harmful for it is the evil it earned.(Al-Baqarah, 2:286)”


"Verily, in the remembrance of Allah do hearts find rest."(Qur'an|13:28)


"And the disbelievers planned, but Allah planned. And Allah is the best of planners."(Surah Al-Imran, 3:54)

Tuesday, 1 January 2019

Welcome 2019

Assalamualaikum,

SELAMAT TAHUN BARU 2019!!!

There's only one thing I really want to change for 2019 ;

to reduce my angriness towards my sons




Because it's simply not something I like to do, 
but sometimes I just need to,
and sometimes, it just getting out of MY control.





Doesn't matter how much I tried before, I always fail. 
Dear Allah, please help me.




And to those who always said macam-macam,
WALK IN MY SHOES, 
ONLY then you can talk.




I hate it when people talk like they always been far from their spouse for a long time. 

Pffft.

So many negativity to start on my 2019.



Anyway, please pray for my strength, my sabar, and anything good.

I LOVE MY KIDS. 



And I don't wanna be a bad mommy monster.






-adios-

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you very muchooo!