Assalamualaikum.
So finally I decided to stop sending Zaheen to that school. He's been having nightmares for few nights and started to have a sudden wake up due this his anxiety and panic feeling until we need to cool him down. So I asked for the deposit back since he only go to school for 3 days, and as expected, we got half of the deposit only. Alhamdulillah, but still... We lost RM 350 ++. I take it as sedekah jer la. Hu hu hu. Anyway, actually when I asked the manager there, she suggested to change my plan for Zaheen, which is playschool in the morning, and continue to daycare in the afternoon. But then, she wrote "Tapi tu lah, Zaheen masa tidur je menangis", which makes me feel that she don't really want Zaheen there since Zaheen mengganggu tidur budak-budak lain. Whatever it is, that school made Zaheen phobia even to hear the word "school" and "teacher". Sigh. I need some time to make him feel the excitement of going to school again. Hurm.
Nadzmin on the other hand turns 6 months yesterday. Got his vaccine at KK yesterday, and I too got to do Pap Smear as well. The result will come out in the next 3 months. Hopefully all is well, insyaAllah. Nadzmin started mengesot everywhere now. He loves to eat his hands, minyak telon, charging cable, and the most thing he love is... MY PHONE. And he broke my phone few times already until my husband needs to open up all the screws and fix it. Haha.
Hurm. I have nothing more to update. Just killing my time accompanying my husband doing his works. He's been busy lately since his new boss came in. Back at home at 6pm ++ and after Isya' mengadap laptop atas meja until late night. That explains why Zaheen and Nadzmin especially, become clingy all the time with mommy. Hu hu hu.
That's all for now. Till then, toodles!
-adios-
No comments:
Post a Comment
thank you very muchooo!