MY STRENGTH

“Allah does not burden anyone, except with something within its capacity; beneficial for it is the virtue it earned, and harmful for it is the evil it earned.(Al-Baqarah, 2:286)”


"Verily, in the remembrance of Allah do hearts find rest."(Qur'an|13:28)


"And the disbelievers planned, but Allah planned. And Allah is the best of planners."(Surah Al-Imran, 3:54)

Wednesday, 28 February 2018

Nothing Much To Say

Assalamualaikum,

Feels like been ages tak update this blog. I wanted to write so many things, but end up tulis dalam notepad je. Haha.

So many things to write here. But currently I am not really able to do so. Pokcik went to Hawaii earlier this month, and now off to kursus for few months. So it's just me and the kids here. Lucky my sister willing to stay with us, so takde la sunyi sangat. Alhamdulillah. 

Anyway, if you guys miss me,feel free to folow my food IG. Haha. Gigih tak ada food IG. Dah lama buat but I don't really tell anybody about that. Basically, that IG is just for me to keep my cooking journey. I put most of the recipes I cook there, of course the easy one, yet delicious. Feel free to follow @flavoryheaven .
Makcik-makcik sangat update masak-masak. Haha.


No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you very muchooo!