Currently I feel super duper dizzy, tired, and my back hurts so much and my left hand side feels nyutnyut.
Pokcik is back from his UN course and we had a mini birthday celebration for Pokcik. I treat him a birthday cake and let him chose the cake he want (a slice because we don't really eat cake although I love baking them). But in the end Zaheen is the one who finished all those cake before he fell asleep in the car later and woke up feeling super hyper, thus the explanation to my tiredness.
Anyway, Pokcik is acting all weird tonight. He prayed Isya already before we left for Wangsa Walk tonight. But just now after we back home, I saw him prayed again. Hurm. What a weird man. He was once prayed without the shirt on long time ago (he was in real work mess at that time). Whatever it is, make it weird or not, don't worry, I still love you darling. Jangan dok buat pe'el pelik-pelik then we'll se how my love can ruin you badly. Haha.
Okay bubbye it's time for sleep. Teletubbies say Goodbye.
-adios-
Sent from android
No comments:
Post a Comment
thank you very muchooo!