Assalamualaikum.
Phew, what a long day today. Travel dengan si kecik dua orang ni dan adik-adik back to KL while daddy still in his course. I think I should request for a spa treat from Pokcik. Handling 2 kids alone is fun but hell tiring and not easy too.
I rarely got time to switch on my laptop nowadays, hence, lack of post. (Eh wait, I even don't have time to properly shampoo my hair, brush teeth etc etc). BUT, I suddenly remember just now that I actually can write/post direct to my blog using email. So here I am, writing again, and please do expect more update from me after this. Hwahwa.
Anyway, Nadzmin is asleep already while Zaheen just fell down from Fawwaz's bicycle and now I am off upstair to do my daily routine -- changing diapers, brush Zaheen's teeth (and mine too), preparing bed, recite Surah and Du'a and not to forget kissing them until they awake again hahaha.
So, I shall see you again in next post. If I'm in the right mood, I probably write again after settling with my kids. Haha.
Till then, toodles.
-adios-
Sent from android
No comments:
Post a Comment
thank you very muchooo!