Assalamualaikum,
Nowadays, I always need to write a kind of reflection of my studies. It is like diary where I need to write my feeling, my thought and everything on it, and only my lecturer of that subject is allowed to read that. So, when I take shower (almost most of the time), the idea of writing coming out from my mind just like the water coming out from that shower. You know, it's like, I don't know. It. Just. Come. Out.
So now I just getting used to write down all I feel, BUT on that reflection, I only allowed to write what I think about study or anything else that are bothering me at that time. All these while, I think it's kinda good idea to spit things out of your mind, what you don't like or like about your study, your feeling etc. The feeling after I wrote down all those things somehow make me feel like I don't know, but I feel so much relieved.
Hence, I've been thinking to activate my blog, again, and write what I feel, what I think, and what I do, just like the old days. I even looked back at my old posts back then when I'm still in Surabaya, where I wrote down on my blog almost everyday about what happened, my feeling and all-- and I remember I don't feel so much burden like now. And if I compared to when I'm back in Malaysia, and busy with life with family, let alone like this time where I busy with kids, study and everything, no wonder I feel like so many things on my back that I need to carry. It's simply because everything just stuck on my body, my feeling, my thought, hence affecting my behaviour. I think I might need to find time to jot down somewhere about what I feel, and maybe, just maybe, I would feel better than now. I think. Probably. Who knows?
So, it's 1.15AM in the morning now. New week is coming up tomorrow. Fourth week of undergrad subject, and second week of my master subject. 6 subjects in semester 2. SO MUCH BURDEN on assignments but I just need carry on and remind myself for the hundreds time -- don't be afraid, I can do this!!!
May Allah ease.
-adios-
No comments:
Post a Comment
thank you very muchooo!