Assalamualaikum,
So.................. Life has totally changed for the past few weeks. I am back to where I belong to, my husband is back to where he need to be at (sobs), and the kids (and me!!!) are officially going to school, again. Lulz.
I started my master journey somewhere in Terengganu, a bit change in my previous career pathway, BUT, I would say, I LOVE IT! Master of Counselling, for others, it is probably something "usual", "easy", "not challenging", but for me, I always love anything that will make me able to help somebody, and I would love to dig in more into other's heart. I used to love psychiatry so much back then in medical school, but to be a specialist, I need to complete my housemanship, get my APC and only after that I can make my way to get into any speciality programme.
Last 2 years, I actually got a place at UKM for Medical Education course, which I rejected due to some reasons at that time. This year, I managed to apply 3 courses in 3 different universities, and Alhamdulillah, I got all those 3 offers. I applied for Master in Education Psychology in UKM, Master of Anatomy in USM Kubang Kerian, and Master of Counselling in my current university. After I did few series of istikharah, I made my decision to enter this course with open heart, may Allah ease.
So far, I love everything about this course. I love how I get to know more about human, from three different aspect - how they think, how they behave and how they feel. When I did my degree in Medicine, I would say, we are lack of this part. True enough we learnt a lot about human physical & mental, but the portion for mental for me is not enough, which is why I think some of doctors are behaving not like they should be, lulz.
Okay enough story for now, let's pray I will endure and enjoy this journey and new phase of my life, shall we?
Ouh I forgot something, the good thing about this course is, they don't have any malignant lecturer or supervisor like I used to have before, as far as I concern la. Ye la, takkan ko nak jadi kaunselor ko pulak behave like citpooodah. Lulz.
Till then, bubbye!
-adios-
No comments:
Post a Comment
thank you very muchooo!